To disciple saved women and to evangelize unsaved women
1. Titus 2:3-5
2. Romans 6: 1-19
3. Mathew 28:18-20
4. 2Corinthians 5:19-20
5. Ephesians 4:11-17
1. To build Membership within the group of women – connecting women in such a way that
genuine relationships can be developed so that accountability, spiritual maturity, and godly
friendships can be built with fellow members of the body of Christ on a committed/consistent
basis (Hebrews 10:23-24, Romans 12:9-10).
2. To develop Magnification of the Lord within the group of women- establishing an High view
of God(Understanding who He is how He operates what He expects and desires of us) and
Worshipping Him accordingly (John 4:21-24).
3. To develop Maturity in the Lord within the group of women – proper teaching and
studying of the Word of God that will lead to spiritual maturity within the group of women.
This will result in women operating in life, with family, and community according to her
God given design(Acts 2:42, 2Timothy 4:1-3, Ephesians 4:11-16).
4. To do Ministry for the Lord within the group of women – using our spiritual gifts to bear burdens,
meet needs and serve others in tangible manners within the group of
women and Body of Christ (Romans 12:3-8, 1Peter 4:10-11).
5. To do Missions for the Lord through the group – proper preaching and teaching of the
Gospel message to the community, the city, the state, the country and the world in order
to make Disciples for Jesus Christ (2Corinthains 5:18-20, Matthew 28:18-20).
1. Membership Coordinator and assistants will obtain information about women entering the Church.
2. Membership Coordinator and assistants will call women and welcome them into the Church Body
and share pertinent information about the Women’s Ministry.
3. Membership coordinator and assistants will meet with new members and get them conneted
with the rest of the women in this ministry and make sure they are connected to the various
activities provided for women within the ministry.
4. Ministry Coordinator and assistants will identify the needs of and burdens of these women
so that the Women’s Ministry can effectively serve them.
5. Ministry Coordinator and assistants will make sure these women discover and use their
spiritual gifts and talents to serve their family, the church body, the community and
all others places accordingly.
6. Maturity coordinator and assistants will be direct women into participation in the weekly
discipleship and fellowship service that happens outside of Sunday Discipleship so that they
may be trained in how function as God designed within their roles and responsibilities as women.
7. Magnification coordinator and assistants will guide women into sincere and genuine worship
of God on weekly basis in the weekly discipleship and fellowship service.
8. Mission Coordinator and assistants will train women on how to share and defend their faith
in Jesus Christ as they go bear burdens, meet needs and share the Gospel with unbelieving
women in various areas of the community.
Measurable Goals for Woman to Woman Ministry:
1. How many women have we shared the Gospel with?
2. What needs have we met what burdens have we bared with specific women?
3. How many women have become Christians as result of this ministry?
4. How many women have we equipped to function according to God’s design?
5. How many women are serving according their Spiritual Gifts as a result of this ministry?
6. What truths are we specifically teaching the women?
7. How many women are participating in genuine worship of God?
8. How many relationships have developed as a result of our fellowship?